What a busy time of year! Vets-4212 annual reports were due by September 30, 2018. As of this morning, the system is still open if you haven’t yet filed your reports.
Now is the time for companies to prepare for the 2018 EEO-1 Survey. Once the survey is open in January 2019 an email will be sent to the email address indicated as the EEO-1 Report Contact on the prior year report. If the person previously listed on the form is no longer with the company you will need to submit a change request. Also, if you company has experienced any mergers, acquisitions or spin-offs now is the time to submit those changes.
Who is required to file?
All companies that meet the following criteria are required to file the EEO-1 Survey report annually:
- Subject to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, with 100 or more employees; or
- Subject to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, with fewer than 100 employees if the company is owned by or corporately affiliated with another company and the entire enterprise employs a total of 100 or more employees; or
- Federal government prime contractors or first-tier subcontractors subject to Executive Order 11246,as amended, with 50 or more employees and a prime contract or first-tier subcontract amounting to $50,000 or more.
When do you file?
- Companies need to pull an employee snapshot from one pay period between October 1 – December 31, 2018. Kairos recommends pulling the data now so you have ample time for review before filing.
- Companies must submit and certify their reports online between January 1 – March 31, 2019.
Need some help?
If you are interested Kairos can prepare your EEO-1 Survey reports for you. Call or email us with questions or for pricing information.