The EEOC has issued an extension on filing the 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 reports. The online portal will now remain open until August 23, 2021. You can find the online filing system at: EEOCdata.org/eeo1.
- The data upload method to file now includes a review period by the EEOC before you can see the uploaded reports. This review could be a couple of hours or a couple of days. You will receive an email from the EEOC if the data upload has issues or is cleared to move forward.
- You must complete and certify your 2019 reports before you can file your 2020 reports.
- You will need the Company ID and Passcode in your letter to log-in and will be required to create a new user account. If you did not receive your letter you will need to request a new one via the portal.
- If you have any changes (merger, acquisition, spinoff) that occurred between January 2019 and December 2020 you will need to contact the EEO-1 support team.
- Companies are required to file two years of EEO-1 Reports:
- 2019 EEO-1 Report, data pulled from the fourth quarter (October, November, December 2019)
- 2020 EEO-1 Report, data pulled from the fourth quarter (October, November, December 2020)
Let Kairos Help
If you would like Kairos to review your reports and compare them to your AAPs for consistency, please let us know as soon as possible. Kairos Services also offers EEO-1, CA Pay Data and Vets-4212 report preparation and filing services. If you would like us to prepare and submit your reports this year, please email or call for a quote today.