The EEOC mailed letters to companies that have previously filed EEO-1 reports. The letters were sent to the address used on the 2018 headquarters report. The letter contains the Company ID and Passcode necessary to log-in and file the 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 report. The online portal will open April 26, 2021 and remain open until July 19, 2021. Additionally, there have been upgrades to the EEO-1 online website. You can now find the online filing system at: EEOCdata.org/eeo1.
- If you complete your reports by entering data directly online you can begin submitting reports on April 26, 2021.
- If you use the data upload method to file you will not be able to begin filing until late May.
- You will need the Company ID and Passcode in your letter to log-in and will be required to create a new user account.
- If you have any changes (company contact, merger, acquisition, spinoff) that occurred between January 2019 and December 2020 you can contact the EEO-1 support team now to start the change process.
- Companies are required to file two years of EEO-1 Reports:
- 2019 EEO-1 Report, data pulled from the fourth quarter (October, November, December 2019)
- 2020 EEO-1 Report, data pulled from the fourth quarter (October, November, December 2020)
- There will be a new Instruction Booklet, but as of April 23 it has not been published yet. You can find updated FAQ on their new website.
Let Kairos Help
If you would like Kairos to review your reports and compare them to your AAPs for consistency, please let us know as soon as possible. Kairos Services also offers EEO-1 Report and CA Pay Data Report preparation and filing services. If you would like us to prepare and submit your reports this year, please email or call for a quote today.